Smart fan connects to your WiFi network and can control it using Sinric mobile app interface or with vocal commands using Alexa or Google Home
To create a Fan:
- Log into your SinricPro account.
- Click on Devices.
- Click on Add Device.
- Enter the device name: fan and description: table fan.
- Select the device type as Fan
- Select the Room where the device is located.
- Select the Device Access Key. This is the credential your IOT device must use when connecting to SinricPro.
- Click Save
If you have already linked the Amazon Alexa skill the app will show a popup in your mobile phone.
Now let’s complete the setup process. To do that, you must update the sample sketch with
- WiFi credentials
- Copy the selected App key and App Secret in the Step 5 above.
- Copy the device’s ID from Sinric -> Devices.
- Coming soon
Sinric Pro C++ SDK:
Complete Arduino/ESP8266/ESP32 example is available here
Sinric Pro Python SDK:
Complete Python example is available here
Supported Sinrc Pro actions and events
Supported Alexa capabilities
NOTE: Alexa.RangeController is available for English (US) only. Alexa app may or may not show this device type in your Alexa app if you are not using English (US). For more information: https://developer.amazon.com/docs/device-apis/list-of-interfaces.html
Supported Google Home Traits
- Coming soon
This document is open source. See a typo? Please create an issue